The YoPlay Yoga For Kids® Monthly Membership is a unique subscription for parents, early childhood educators and yoga instructors who wish to share their passion of yoga with children.
Written by experienced Yoga Teacher, Jen Byer, YoPlay Yoga For Kids® Lesson Plans are easy to follow and includes successive instructions that will have you quickly leading children in a playful, engaging, thematic Yoga journey.
How does this work?
As a subscriber to our Monthly Membership you will receive an exclusive lesson plan every month for the toddler to early elementary age group.
The Lesson Plans will be delivered directly to your inbox on or before the first Wednesday of every month. Each lesson will be ready to download as a PDF and print if you so desire.
What you’ll get
Each month you will received a themed kids yoga lesson plan that includes:
- More than a dozen pages of clear and easy to follow lesson plan appropriate for ages 3-9 year olds.
- A printable Overview for quick reference during class.
- A related yoga theme Playlist you can download.
- A guide that will give you the confidence to share the entire full lesson of breathing techniques, yoga poses, mindfulness activities, mantras & mudras, games and scripted guided visualization.
- Suggestions for books, crafts, props and learning points that tie into the theme and connect with the children.
- A Yoga Flow sequence that you can share from beginning to end or in sections.
- Yoga Pose Pages that describe each yoga pose in a simple and easy to follow format with traditional and kid friendly pose names with accompanying photo.
- A Mindfulness activity Worksheet that you can print to do or share with your student or children.
- No prior teaching experience required!
Age group: Toddlers to Early Elementary 3-9 years old.
What will this cost?
$14.95/month or $135/year